That is my question today. How do you deal with a constantly/permanently rude person? In our vast social circle we usually have this ill-mannered people, either in the office or in our family or within our extended friends.
I did my homework, I googled it exactly with that exact question, how do you deal with rude person? None of the links gave me an exact specific things to do, so I guess I am going to make the list by my self.
- Be kind to the unkind, they need it the most. Haha… Not me. I’ll be kind to those who deserves it. These unkind human obviously have a bitter life or worse they don’t have a life, that’s why they like to start drama in every body else life.
- Ignore or give them a minimum response, minimum as in one sentence of 5 words minimum. Got me? They want to ruin your happy life with their sad pathetic boring stories. Do not grant them a lengthy response.
- Whenever a person continuously rude to you, they are actually jealous with your life. So from now and then, every time I slipped and say… I wish my life is better than this, I should stop, and remember there’s some people who really want to have the life that I have.
- Rude person should always see me happy and joyous. My happiness annoys them the best.
- Do not believe whatever they wish to show you, these ill-mannered people are living a lie, they eagerly wants to show you that they are much better than they actually are. Do not buy it. You may take a look at them, have pity on them -silently, but then, 10 seconds max, you must go on with your own life.
There, 5 specific steps to face a rude person. Don’t you wish they can change their manners? // Me? No… I don’t wish them anything. I just want them to be as far as possible from me.
Cheers,stay away from rude person, rudeness is contagious.