- No, thank you, I am not interested anymore to impress the person I don’t even like with the money I clearly don’t have.
- No, I will not dye my hair. I like it just the way it is.
- No, I don’t have to look 15 years younger to be loved.
- No, I am not doing work out to lose weight, it’s all about being stronger
- No, I do not need a handbag with a price equal to a Honda motorbike.
- No, my eyebrows are fine, they are great, for real, I do not need the microblading to make them ‘better’.
- No, there is no such things as too much books
- No, I do not have to like every one I know.
- No, It’s never okay to demeaning others
- No, I don’t have to trust you just because you happen to work in a church or seems like a pious person, trust is a very rare commodity.
- No, thank you, I have arrived to the point where I realized there’s only a few humans that really cares about me
- No, your noisy brag can’t make me feel small anymore. I pity you sometimes.
- No, I won’t forgive it all. Some things can only be forgiven by God.
Cheers, may you always remember that 'NO' is a full sentence.