- Instead of waiting for a perfect time to read a book (at least three perfect hours), I am going to read 20 pages a day.
- Instead of waiting a perfect weather and a perfect condition to run, I’ll just hop on the treadmill whenever I have 35 minutes time to spare every day.
- Instead of waiting for a raise to start saving and investing, I’ll just put a dollar a day into my savings
- Instead of waiting for a perfect inspiration to write, I’ll just write everyday.
- Instead of waiting for a perfect life to be happy, I’ll keep reminding my self that I’m happy because I’m living a life worth living.
It has long been an axiom of mine that the little things are infinitely the most important.Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, The memoirs of Sherlock Holmes